Adding html code to applet

2004-10-03 02:09:34 AM
jbuilder13
As a newcomer to JBuilder, I a trying to run a simple applet I have
coded. What to a do to add the html code? How do I then run the project?
Please help.

Re:Adding html code to applet

Heber wrote:
As a newcomer to JBuilder, I a trying to run a simple applet I have
coded. What to a do to add the html code? How do I then run the project?
Please help.
This isn't an installation issue. Most of the people who know stuff
about applets don't even read this group.
Try posting in borland.public.jbuilder.applet-issues
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]