Can't register

2006-08-31 10:38:12 PM
jbuilder16
I've been trying to register JBuilder for a week (after I reinstalled
Windows on my machine). First I said I had an account, and when I
sent you my registration, I got:
THIS IS AN AUTO-GENERATED MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
The following error occurred:
Invalid login name, email, or password. (10)
Correct the data and try again.
Then I told it I didn't have an account and got the following reply:
-----Original Message-----
From: Borland [mailto: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:19 AM
To: Howard Brazee
Subject: Borland Product Registration
THIS IS AN AUTO-GENERATED MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
The following error occurred:
The email address provided is already known. (15)
You cannot set up a new account with this email address. Please enter a
valid email address.
What's my next step?

Re:Can't register

I finally found a Borland Help phone number and found out my userID,
and a password. The password was wrong, but when I tried various ways
of registering, I tried the Web way, and it had a page where I could
have them send me my password. That page didn't have a userid, so I
needed both the phone help and the web help to get both.
But now I'm registered.