JBuilder X bug

2003-12-12 04:16:25 PM
jbuilder0
When switching to ejb designer, every now and then I get these errors
"Error Parsing EJB file...". JBuilder has added some strange imports in
the bean class like "import CreateException;" and I have to remove these
by hand every time.
Jari Rantala

Re:JBuilder X bug

I am using JBuilder X Enterprise Edition.
Also looks like CodeInsight doesn't work. I have it enabled in the
preferences but I see nothing when I type.
Jari
Jari Rantala wrote:
When switching to ejb designer, every now and then I get these errors
"Error Parsing EJB file...". JBuilder has added some strange imports in
the bean class like "import CreateException;" and I have to remove these
by hand every time.

Jari Rantala

Re:JBuilder X bug

I also get these:
public interface OrderHome extends javax.ejb.EJBLocalHome,
EJBLocalHome, EJBLocalHome, EJBLocalHome,
Jari Rantala wrote:
When switching to ejb designer, every now and then I get these errors
"Error Parsing EJB file...". JBuilder has added some strange imports in
the bean class like "import CreateException;" and I have to remove these
by hand every time.

Jari Rantala

{smallsort}

Re:JBuilder X bug

Restarting JBuilder helped, but it shouldn't have happended in the first
place.
Jari