Email-Jbuilder

2005-10-18 01:29:05 AM
jbuilder6
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask,how can i send an e-mail though an application?I have already configured an email server and i have written an application including all the information needed(Username,Subject,Body etc).
I didn't find a code that sends the mail properly!
Any suggestion or resource would be much too helpful!
Thanks,Steve.

Re:Email-Jbuilder

Does this help?
docs.sun.com/source/817-5449/djmail.html
java.sun.com/products/javamail/
Arth
--
Arthur Ore

stefman wrote:
I would like to ask,how can i send an e-mail though an
application?I have already configured an email server and i have
written an application including all the information
needed(Username,Subject,Body etc).

I didn't find a code that sends the mail properly! Any suggestion
or resource would be much too helpful!
Beyond what Arthur Ore wrote in a sibling message in
this thread, you might want to look at Spring Framework's
email implementations. I just re-implemented email in
a Web app I'm maintaining and extending, and wow!
The more you use Spring, the more you'll use Spring.
springframework.org
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: