jDbLabel: Mark/reset not supported

2004-02-23 05:27:57 AM
jbuilder11
Hi,
I have a jDBLabel that I use to display images from a database. The
images are being maintained in a tablefield with the query that jDBLabel
is attached to. Whenever a new line is inserted into the table field
(i.e. a new image added to the database) or we update the image
(overwrite it with something else), we get:
mark/reset not support
poppuing up and the jdbLanel doesn't display the updated or new image.
Anyone know how to solve this?
The update code is to load the image off a file:
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(file);
mediaQuery.setInputStream("binary_data",fis);
whhre mediaQuery is the dataset in question.