my code executes twice!!!!

2006-06-13 11:15:10 AM
jbuilder22
very funny~~~
all my code executes twice
has anybody met this problem before?

Re:my code executes twice!!!!

philip wrote:
very funny~~~
all my code executes twice
has anybody met this problem before?
Is it possible that the code in question is invoked
make or change a selection -- in a list, a button,
...?
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

Re:my code executes twice!!!!

philip wrote:
very funny~~~
all my code executes twice
has anybody met this problem before?
Put a breakpoint in the code that executes twice. When the breakpoint
fires, check the call stack de{*word*81} window to determine what is calling
the code and under what conditions. Repeat for the second firing of the
breakpoint, and you should have your answer.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

{smallsort}