applet mouseclick behavior

2005-03-04 09:57:47 AM
jbuilder20
I am making an applet and am seeing some weird behavior..
I have a class extending an (awt) panel. The class has 2 (awt) labels on it.
The labels have mosue listeners, listening for mouse clicks (clicking the label changes their color)
The applet works great in standalone mode and works great if I copy the applet and run under apache.
The listeners dont work under jBuilder (2005 Developer) though.
Is there something I need to do (configuration wise) to jBuilder to make it rendor applets correctly?

Re:applet mouseclick behavior

"dingfelder" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

I am making an applet and am seeing some weird behavior..

I have a class extending an (awt) panel. The class has 2 (awt) labels on
it.

The labels have mosue listeners, listening for mouse clicks (clicking the
label changes their color)

The applet works great in standalone mode and works great if I copy the
applet and run under apache.

The listeners dont work under jBuilder (2005 Developer) though.

Is there something I need to do (configuration wise) to jBuilder to make
it rendor applets correctly?
When you say not working correctly under JB 2005, do you mean through the
AppletViewer, or do you mean through the ICE Browser? If through the
browser, many thing do not work as expected.