Applets in some child windows problem

2005-09-06 08:44:20 PM
jbuilder21
Hi.
I have some child windows with applets on one owner window. All applets are
dynamic, they receive and show information in their grids.
But sometimes we see part of one applet (belonging to one window) inside
other window.
It is very bad. And I don't know what to do?
Thanks.
Leonid

Re:Applets in some child windows problem

leonid wrote:
I have some child windows with applets on one owner window. All applets are
dynamic, they receive and show information in their grids.

But sometimes we see part of one applet (belonging to one window) inside
other window.

It is very bad. And I don't know what to do?
It sounds like a drawing problem. If the two applets are indeed running
independently, there's no reason to see what you're seeing.
If you're trying to redraw screens at the same time that the data is being
downloaded, you'll have to download the data in a background thread and
add it to the grid in the foreground.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.