Debugging JSF with Tomcat in Jbuilder 2005

2005-03-02 08:28:41 AM
jbuilder23
Any idea what may cause the following messages when I try to step over
the setters inside bean. They don't appear immediately , but seem to pop
up for the very last setter in a bean and the next screen doesn't appear
until I press green triangle "Resume debugging session".
first pressing "Step over"
Cannot locate ApplicationFilterChain .java from project source/class path
if keep pressing "Step over"
Cannot locate StandardWrapperValve.java from project source/class path
messages appear in a status bar in red with exclamation mark.
TIA
Michael