Tab order on textfields

2003-09-18 08:22:52 PM
jbuilder19
Hi,
how can i specify the tab order on a Jtextfield,
Thanks
Rudy

Re:Tab order on textfields

It is supossed to be done by FocusTraversalPolicy...... It worked once for
me, but I'm having the same problem using panels with different depths. You
have to create a subclass (extend the class) of FocusTraversalPolicy and
customize the respective methods.
Go to www.developer.com/java/other/article.php/2198221, hope it
helps.
Rgds,
Mynor Paredes
"Rudy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

how can i specify the tab order on a Jtextfield,

Thanks
Rudy

Re:Tab order on textfields

Thanks for that i will take a look
Rudy

news:3f69a3c5$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hi,
>
>how can i specify the tab order on a Jtextfield,
>
>Thanks
>Rudy

{smallsort}