TIM, PLEASE READ THIS

2003-08-07 10:39:05 PM
jbuilder24
Let me know if you still have any problems.

Thanks,

Tim

Thanks,
Last week I was assured by Borland Netherlands that the two JBuilder 9 doc
set I ordered would finally ship at August 29. So, I got in touch with my
local reseller, the one I always use when it comes to Borland products. They
also confirmed that Borland Netherlands had presented them this joyful
message. Now, tracking my order, again the shipping date has been moved to
June 6, 2005. I spoke to my reseller, and he said that this is a fictional
date, because Borland again could not affirm the final delivery date.
Tim, What can I do to get these documentation sets shipped to my address. It
's no rocket science, is it? Would there a reseller somewhere in the US that
ships overseas? I'm really getting tired of this.
Thanks again,
Andr?

Re:TIM, PLEASE READ THIS

"Andr?Kuiper" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Tim, What can I do to get these documentation sets shipped to my
address. It
's no rocket science, is it? Would there a reseller somewhere in the
US that
ships overseas? I'm really getting tired of this.
I don't have an answer, but just for clarification, you're ordering
documentation written in English and shipped to an address in the
Netherlands, right? Not a Dutch translation of the English
documentation?
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:TIM, PLEASE READ THIS

I just got an updated report. There were some problems as we switched to
a new printing process. The problems have been resolved. The first
customer ship date has moved in from August 29 to August 12. That is the
day they will start shipping from manufacturing in Ireland. So you
should definitely receive yours this month.
Tim
Andr?Kuiper wrote:
>Let me know if you still have any problems.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Tim

Thanks,

Last week I was assured by Borland Netherlands that the two JBuilder 9 doc
set I ordered would finally ship at August 29. So, I got in touch with my
local reseller, the one I always use when it comes to Borland products. They
also confirmed that Borland Netherlands had presented them this joyful
message. Now, tracking my order, again the shipping date has been moved to
June 6, 2005. I spoke to my reseller, and he said that this is a fictional
date, because Borland again could not affirm the final delivery date.

Tim, What can I do to get these documentation sets shipped to my address. It
's no rocket science, is it? Would there a reseller somewhere in the US that
ships overseas? I'm really getting tired of this.

Thanks again,
Andr?

{smallsort}

Re:TIM, PLEASE READ THIS

"Tim Del Chiaro" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I just got an updated report. There were some problems as we switched to
a new printing process. The problems have been resolved. The first
customer ship date has moved in from August 29 to August 12. That is the
day they will start shipping from manufacturing in Ireland. So you
should definitely receive yours this month.

Thanks heaps Tim, You've just made my day, and weekend...
Andr?