Where to get the JBuilder X CD for Mac OS X?

2004-04-16 05:10:11 PM
jbuilder12
I couldn't find the answer for this question neither here in the news
group nor on the borland web page.
I installed successfully JBuilder X Developer Trial on Mac OS X 10.3.3.
I then ordered the CDs from our distributor (Redacom in Switzerland).
The package includes the CD for Windows, Linux and Solaris, but not for
Mac OS X. It says: "CD available serarately". Could anybody here tell me
where i get this CD?
Thanks for any help,
Chris.

Re:Where to get the JBuilder X CD for Mac OS X?

Christian Schaffner wrote:
I couldn't find the answer for this question neither here in the news
group nor on the borland web page.

I installed successfully JBuilder X Developer Trial on Mac OS X 10.3.3.
I then ordered the CDs from our distributor (Redacom in Switzerland).
The package includes the CD for Windows, Linux and Solaris, but not for
Mac OS X. It says: "CD available serarately". Could anybody here tell me
where i get this CD?

Thanks for any help,
Chris.

You should probably call your distributor or Borland about this. The
Borland customer service numbers for Europe can be found from here :
support.borland.com/customer_service/default.asp
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)