jBuilder 2005 java 1,4 RetroGuard v2.0.5 problem

2006-02-26 08:54:11 PM
jbuilder24
Hi All
I am trying to obfuscation from within jBuilder 2005 using the RetroGuard v2.0.5 and I am getting this error.
anyone have an idea?
# Unrecoverable error during obfuscation:
# java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.apple.mrj.jdirect.CompletionRoutineNotifier
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.apple.mrj.jdirect.CompletionRoutineNotifier
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
at COM.rl.b.i.a(SourceFile:489)
at COM.rl.b.i.a(SourceFile:450)
at COM.rl.b.i.h(SourceFile:405)
at COM.rl.b.q$4.a(SourceFile:436)
at COM.rl.b.q.a(SourceFile:1073)
at COM.rl.b.q.a(SourceFile:1066)
at COM.rl.b.q.a(SourceFile:1058)
at COM.rl.b.q.a(SourceFile:1058)
at COM.rl.b.q.a(SourceFile:1058)
at COM.rl.b.q.a(SourceFile:1045)
at COM.rl.b.q.do(SourceFile:435)
at COM.rl.b.c.for(SourceFile:663)
at COM.rl.b.c.a(SourceFile:345)
at COM.rl.b.k.a(SourceFile:173)
at COM.rl.b.k.a(SourceFile:133)
at COM.rl.b.k.a(SourceFile:120)
at RetroGuard.main(SourceFile:89)
Thanks Craig

Re:jBuilder 2005 java 1,4 RetroGuard v2.0.5 problem

craig Laird wrote:
I am trying to obfuscation from within jBuilder 2005 using the
RetroGuard v2.0.5 and I am getting this error.

anyone have an idea?

# Unrecoverable error during obfuscation:
# java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.apple.mrj.jdirect.CompletionRoutineNotifier
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.apple.mrj.jdirect.CompletionRoutineNotifier
[...]
Do you know which JAR (MRJToolkit.jar perhaps?) where this
file (CompletionRoutineNotifier) is located? If you can
find it, try adding it to the bootclasspath (maybe use the
/a option, meaning after the standard/defaults).
I just Googled
+jdirect +CompletionRoutineNotifier
and noticed that all hits date back to 1999 and 2000.
Is this really old stuff you are using?
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: