jar file creation using Wizard

2004-09-28 07:49:09 AM
jbuilder17
Hi,

Re:jar file creation using Wizard

I'm able ot successfully create and use a Basic jar file using the JBuilder Wizard. However, I need to construct a jar file such that its contents when listed via the command "jar tf <jar filename>" will display the package directories as well as the class files. How can this be done via the JBuilder Wizard?
thanks!

"Elizabeth" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
I'm able ot successfully create and use a Basic jar file using
the JBuilder Wizard. However, I need to construct a jar file such
that its contents when listed via the command "jar tf <jar
filename>" will display the package directories as well as the
class files. How can this be done via the JBuilder Wizard?
This should be automatic as long as your classes uses packages; do you
have any "package" statements in your classes, or do you use the
default package?

{smallsort}