Additions to JBuilderX Foundation

2004-02-16 11:29:44 PM
jbuilder17
Hi All,
Before I had JBuilder9 personal, now I have downloaded JBuilderX
Foundation.
I think, I still have the "help" files for JB9, but do not
see the help for X when I click on the help.
Any advice?
Bob

Re:Additions to JBuilderX Foundation

Bob H wrote:
I think, I still have the "help" files for JB9, but do not
see the help for X when I click on the help.

Any advice?
Download the help files for JBuilder X.
If you really don't want to do that for some reason, you might be able
to copy JBuilder 9's doc directory to the JBuilder X directory, but I
wouldn't be surprised if that only half works. It's possible that
certain references and links have changed.
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

Re:Additions to JBuilderX Foundation

Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB),
Thanks for responding
When I went to the site
info.borland.com/downloads/jbuilder/addons.html
This is all that I found:
JBuilder X Enterprise
jbxdocs.zip
jbxsamples.zip
extras.zip
Any further advice?????
Bob
"Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Bob H wrote:
>I think, I still have the "help" files for JB9, but do not
>see the help for X when I click on the help.
>
>Any advice?

Download the help files for JBuilder X.

If you really don't want to do that for some reason, you might be able
to copy JBuilder 9's doc directory to the JBuilder X directory, but I
wouldn't be surprised if that only half works. It's possible that
certain references and links have changed.

--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

{smallsort}

Re:Additions to JBuilderX Foundation

The file jbxdocs.zip contains the install for the help
system.
If you want the latest update to that documentation
(covering the OpenTools API), it is here:
info.borland.com/techpubs/jbuilder/updates_jbx.html

Bill Joy wrote:
The file jbxdocs.zip contains the install for the help
system.

If you want the latest update to that documentation
(covering the OpenTools API), it is here:

info.borland.com/techpubs/jbuilder/updates_jbx.html
My initial response to this was, "how come I didn't
know about this update?" Then, a light bulb went
on, "is there a way to find out about these inside
the IDE?"
Indeed, Help>JBuilder Update Information takes one
right to the page which Bill cites above. Quite nice.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: