Activation Key does not work

2004-08-15 03:58:53 PM
jbuilder23
I am a student who will be taking my first Java class in two weeks. The
book came with a copy of Personal 8. In the documentation it said that the
activation key would be 127. I have tried every P8 activation key and none
are named 127 and none work. Any help would be appreciated.

Re:Activation Key does not work

Bob Kole wrote:
I am a student who will be taking my first Java class in two weeks. The
book came with a copy of Personal 8. In the documentation it said that the
activation key would be 127. I have tried every P8 activation key and none
are named 127 and none work. Any help would be appreciated.

You must register with Borland through the licensing manager (which is
invoked when you try to run JB), and then you will receive an activation
key via email.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]