Activation file is invalid or corrupted

2004-01-19 10:56:44 PM
jbuilder12
Hi,
I have installed JBuilder Personal 9, but when I want to
run it, it wants me to go through registration process.
I gave the path where my activation file is stored but
doesn't work. It says "Activation file import failed. Activation file reg276.txt is invalid or corrupted. Please obtain a valid activation file. (7005)"
Please help.

Re:Activation file is invalid or corrupted

lori wrote:

I have installed JBuilder Personal 9, but when I want to
run it, it wants me to go through registration process.
I gave the path where my activation file is stored but
doesn't work. It says "Activation file import failed.
Activation file reg276.txt is invalid or corrupted.
Please obtain a valid activation file. (7005)"

Please help.

Installation problems (of which licensing is one category) should be
posted in the news://borland.public.install.jbuilder group. You might
want to search there for answers too. There are a variety of ways that
your regXXX.txt file might have been messed up to the extent that it
won't be recognized.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Lori wrote:

I have installed JBuilder Personal 9, but when I want to
run it, it wants me to go through registration process.
I gave the path where my activation file is stored but
doesn't work. It says "Activation file import failed. Activation file reg276.txt is invalid or corrupted. Please obtain a valid activation file. (7005)"

Please help.
I answered this in another newsgroup, documentation, I think. Please do
not multi-post, it is against the newsgroup rules.
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)