Command Line arguments

2004-01-27 10:59:56 PM
jbuilder14
Anyone know how to pass javaw command line arguements to a run time configuration? JBuilder only seems to allow for VM parameters.

Re:Command Line arguments

Sorry - should have said running as a "Test" type.

"Alan Macfarlane" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Sorry - should have said running as a "Test" type.

"Alan Macfarlane" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>Anyone know how to pass javaw command line arguements to a run time
configuration? JBuilder only seems to allow for VM parameters.
For a running with "Application" as the type you can pass them through
the "Application parameters" setting. I don't think you can do it with
the "Test" type, but I'm not sure it would accomplish anything if you
could.
Doesn't the test runner supply its own class with its own main function?
If so, assuming you could pass arguments to it, how would your own test
classes find out about those arguments?
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

{smallsort}