Stop slide animation in JBuilder?

2006-01-12 10:32:35 PM
jbuilder15
Hello all,
When I'm using JBuilder 2005 I have it set up so that the Project
and Structure tabs are minimised and then when I need to use either
one, I click on the tab on the left hand side. Then the tab slides out
over the text area. However, I'm getting annoyed with the animation and
would just like to appear on the screen rather than slide out. Is this
possible?
Cheers,
David

Re:Stop slide animation in JBuilder?

Hi All, I'm using JBuilder 2005 and have it set up so that the project
and structure tabs are minimised. When I want to use them I click on
their tab and they slide out over the text area. However, I'm getting
annoyed with the animation and would like it to simply appear on the
screen. Is this possible to change?
Cheers,
David