Running a WebLogic application

2006-06-08 08:46:41 AM
jbuilder20
Trying to run a WebLogic application from within JBuilder. Everything
compiles just fine and I can start up WebLogic manually and run everything
without a problem. But when i try to run from within the IDE everything
compiles and I get the happy little sound, but nothing happens afterwards.
How do I get JBuilder to run this app? Thanks.

Re:Running a WebLogic application

Jerry Camel wrote:
Trying to run a WebLogic application from within JBuilder. Everything
compiles just fine and I can start up WebLogic manually and run everything
without a problem. But when i try to run from within the IDE everything
compiles and I get the happy little sound, but nothing happens afterwards.
How do I get JBuilder to run this app?
What appears in the Message Pane? In most cases you should see at
least the command line in the first line of the Run/Debug tab in
the Message Pane.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: