licenseDir incorrect - how do I reset it?

2004-01-19 09:32:11 PM
jbuilder16
I have a Visibroker licence but JBuilder doesnt believe me. When I try to make a Corba file JBuilder generates the following command -
- C:/BES/bin\idl2java -no_examples -no_tie -no_comments -root_dir ".....\Temporary_Files" -VBJprop "borland.enterprise.licenseDir=C:\BES\var\servers\.....\adm" "X:\.....\src\corba.idl"
All looks fine but JBuilder is setting the 'borland.enterprise.licenseDir' incorrectly (it should be c:\BES\admin).
Any idea where is gets the 'borland.enterprise.licenseDir' value from? i.e. how I can correct it.
-thanks.

Re:licenseDir incorrect - how do I reset it?

Andrew,
As a temporary workaround, couldn't you copy the license file from wherever it is to wherever JBuilder is looking for it?
Btw, do you have the right path set up for the ORB tools? This would be under the Tools menu -->Enterprise setup -->CORBA tab
-krish