JBuilderX not finding package

2006-05-02 04:54:20 AM
jbuilder21
I'm having a problem getting jbuilderX to "see" a package.
The package path is xyz/com/rtlogic/gui/<packagename>(i.e. xyz/com/rtlogic/gui/common, xyz/com/rtlogic/gui/Config ...)
You get the idea.
JBuilderX sees every package in the gui directory EXCEPT one called "Base"
If I rename Base to Base1 and refresh my project area, it works great. For some reason it just doesn't like xyz/com/rtlogic/gui/Base !!!!
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

Re:JBuilderX not finding package

There is an exclusion filter which the Package Explorer uses to ignore
directories which a Version Control System (such as CVS) can insert into
your source path.
You should be able to disable it by clearing out the filter (which is not
surfaced in the UI) by adding the following to your user.properties file
when JBuilder is not running:
vcs.metafiles;files_used_by_vcs=0
The user.properties file (on Windows) is in the directory c:/Documents And
Settings/<your home directory>/.primetimeX.
(Later versions of JBuilder do this filtering based on the specific VCS
integration configured for a project rather than using this global filter
approach.)

"Bill Joy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
There is an exclusion filter which the Package Explorer uses to ignore
directories which a Version Control System (such as CVS) can insert into
your source path.

You should be able to disable it by clearing out the filter (which is not
surfaced in the UI) by adding the following to your user.properties file
when JBuilder is not running:

vcs.metafiles;files_used_by_vcs=0

The user.properties file (on Windows) is in the directory c:/Documents And
Settings/<your home directory>/.primetimeX.

(Later versions of JBuilder do this filtering based on the specific VCS
integration configured for a project rather than using this global filter
approach.)

Bill,
Thanks for the help. That worked like a champ!
Cheers,
Eddie
news:4456757c$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I'm having a problem getting jbuilderX to "see" a package.
>The package path is xyz/com/rtlogic/gui/<packagename>(i.e.
>xyz/com/rtlogic/gui/common, xyz/com/rtlogic/gui/Config ...)
>
>You get the idea.
>
>JBuilderX sees every package in the gui directory EXCEPT one called "Base"
>If I rename Base to Base1 and refresh my project area, it works great.
>For some reason it just doesn't like xyz/com/rtlogic/gui/Base !!!!
>
>Anyone have any ideas?
>
>Thanks!

{smallsort}