JBuilder 9 tutorial doesn't work

2003-09-10 12:00:41 AM
jbuilder5
When I try to compile the tutorial Building an application (Hello World) i get the following dialog box:
Could not find main method. Program will exit!
The message window contains:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main
Exception in thread "main"
I'm using JBuilder 9 personal on a windows 2000 box.

Re:JBuilder 9 tutorial doesn't work

I feel like a bozo! I found the problem. I wasn't putting the correct name into the frame dialog during the application wizard.