Delete emty folder

2004-05-30 10:14:07 AM
jbuilder7
i have a question, when jbuilder rebuild or clean, jbuilder will delete
empty folder, but sometime , i want to keep those emty folders
how can i do?(example: in my web application , i want to keep some empty
folder)
thank ur help!!

Re:Delete emty folder

Simon wrote:
i have a question, when jbuilder rebuild or clean, jbuilder will delete
empty folder, but sometime , i want to keep those emty folders
how can i do?(example: in my web application , i want to keep some empty
folder)

thank ur help!!

Note that Rebuild == Clean + Make.
Have you tried setting those directories to "read-only"?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)