Buy JBuilder 9

2003-06-26 08:40:47 PM
jbuilder24
Hi,
I would like to buy the "JBuilder 9 Developer", but I have already the
"JBuilder 4 Professional".
Can I buy only the "JBuilder 9 Developer-Upgrade from JBuilder SE or
Porfessional" or I have to buy the full version?
Thanks in advance.
Angelo

Re:Buy JBuilder 9

"Angelo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I would like to buy the "JBuilder 9 Developer", but I have already the
"JBuilder 4 Professional".
Can I buy only the "JBuilder 9 Developer-Upgrade from JBuilder SE or
Porfessional"
I don't see why not. In the past they have occasionally limited
upgrades to certain version numbers, and that has always been explicitly
stated. This time it says it's an upgrade from JBuilder Professional,
and you have JBuilder Professional, so your JBuilder 4 Pro should
certainly qualify.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:Buy JBuilder 9

I think the last time it was limited by version was after the
re-architecting that spat out JB4.
-Rich
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I would like to buy the "JBuilder 9 Developer", but I have already the
>"JBuilder 4 Professional".
>Can I buy only the "JBuilder 9 Developer-Upgrade from JBuilder SE or
>Porfessional"

I don't see why not. In the past they have occasionally limited
upgrades to certain version numbers, and that has always been explicitly
stated. This time it says it's an upgrade from JBuilder Professional,
and you have JBuilder Professional, so your JBuilder 4 Pro should
certainly qualify.

{smallsort}