JB2005 Foundation Documentation: Can't Install Documentation

2004-12-26 11:48:44 AM
jbuilder11
Hello,
I'm using JBuilder 2005 Foundation, and I'm trying to install the documentation. My platform is Red Hat Linux Enterprise Workstation 3. The doc installation almost completes, and then I get a message:
"License File cannot be located." The installation then fails.
I think I know how to use the License Manager, but I do not know how to obtain a serial number or key, which I thought weren't required for Foundation.
Thanks,
Brett

Re:JB2005 Foundation Documentation: Can't Install Documentation

You did put the regXXX.txt file you received by mail in your home (~)
directory?

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu