Question to BORLAND

2004-01-14 07:47:39 PM
jbuilder3
Hi,
as I know it's simple to make JBuilder running on Solaris on intel
platform. Intel platform is very popular - so can you make version for
this platform? As I know differences between JBuilder versions for all
platforms relates only JRE so it's not a big metter to replace JRE
Thanks in advance for answer

Re:Question to BORLAND

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:47:39 +0100, XXXX@XXXXX.COM wrote:
as I know it's simple to make JBuilder running on Solaris on intel
platform. Intel platform is very popular - so can you make version for
this platform? As I know differences between JBuilder versions for all
platforms relates only JRE so it's not a big metter to replace JRE
Thanks in advance for answer
JBuilder on Intel Solaris is not a supported configuration, so Borland
won't be able to help at this time. What I would suggest is
downloading the Linux (or Solaris) version of JBuilder foundation and
try running it against the 1.4.2 JVM for Intel Solaris and see how it
goes. Some of us here might be able to help, but Borland won't be
able to provide support on this effort.
Save yourself some time and check these sites:
Borland Newsgroup Search:
Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic: