EJB Module builder add extra classes that are not needed

2003-06-25 12:31:49 AM
jbuilder13
When I use the EJB Module builder to create my EJB.jar file, it adds extra classes that I don't need. I am able to compile without those files! There is absolutly no references to those files within my EJBs .java files nor in other files that are references in my EJBs .java files. Those files are not references, of course, in my EJB Module descriptor.
I can't figure it out why JBuilder adds those file in my EJB.jar package. Anyone has a clue?
I am using JBuilder Entreprise 7.0.154.0.
Thanks for your help.

Re:EJB Module builder add extra classes that are not needed

Some details would be nice. Are you talking about the EJB 1.1 wizard or
the EJB 2.0 designer? What is in these classes that you feel you don't
need?
The only thing I can think of is that you are using the EJB 1.1 version
of the wizard which has an option (which is off by default) which
generates an extra class intended to help you transition from EJB 1.1 to
EJB 2.0.