depending projects

2004-02-02 08:49:55 PM
jbuilder23
Hi everyone,
I've an large JBuilder project and I want to split it in several single
projects. The problem is that most of the components of my application
depend on other components so the splitting in sub projects is only on an
organisational layer possible. The result is that project A depents on
project B and project B depends on project A. So If I would clean both
projects I will never get one of them compiled because the depending classes
are not present.
Does anybody know how to compile such projects?

Re:depending projects

Look into Project Groups. A neat addition to JBuilderX is the ability to
add project A as a required library of project B, allowing you to pull in
all the classes you require.
--
Check out our latest white papers at
BladeNET Scores With Borland Enterprise Tools

"Kevin Dean" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Look into Project Groups. A neat addition to JBuilderX is the ability to
add project A as a required library of project B, allowing you to pull in
all the classes you require.
For project groups you can also order the projects so that project A
builds before a project B that depends on it.

{smallsort}