Jbuilder Enterprise X and OptiomizeIt

2005-03-02 09:10:23 PM
jbuilder6
Hi,
I have got JBuilder Enterprise installed and it is using a borland
license server a couple of months ago and it is working fine. Until
recently, I needs to use OptimizeIt to do some performance check.
After installed OptimizeIt, which came with the JBuilder Enterprise
Box, I notice that OptimizeIt doesnt integrate with JBuilderX and It
doesnt getting the License from the server, instead it keeps asking me
to regist it. Anyone has any idea as how
1) to get OptimizeIt integrated with JBuilder X
2) get OptimizeIt to get the License from the License Server ?
Thanks !!
Alex