JBX: reference to ProjectView's JTree

2004-02-17 10:08:11 PM
jbuilder8
Hi all,
The JBX IDE redesign breaks the "Synchronize ContentView Selection" feature of my NodeSelectionSynchronizer OT (codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing
Up until JB9 I could do a recursive getComponents() on getActiveBrowser().getProjectView() until I find a JTree (I need to register a TreeSelectionListener on it).
This no longer works since getActiveBrowser().getProjectView().getComponents() returns zero Components now.
How can I reference the ProjectView's JTree instance in JBX?
Or better yet: Is there an "official" way now to register a "ProjectViewNodeSelectionChangedListener"?
Thanks,
Torsten