[Survey] Help us build a winning product!

2004-09-24 07:36:52 PM
jbuilder11
Hello,
RareFind has been building products for the developer community since 3
years. Now, we would like to venture into the modeling/design tool space. We
would like to hear from you about your specific requirements. Please answer
this 2-minute survey.
www.rarefind.com/survey/uml_survey.htm
Regards,
Pragnaan Software Group
RareFind Engineering Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
www.rarefind.com

Re:[Survey] Help us build a winning product!

"Kiran G" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >a écrit dans le message de news:
415404ad$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Cancelled due to multi posting, please repost in third party tools group
Joanna
Consultant Software Engineer
TeamBUG support for UK-BUG
TeamMM support for ModelMaker

Re:[Survey] Help us build a winning product!

Hello
I apologize for cross posting. I shall see to it that this shall not be
repeated again.
Regards
Kiran G
"Joanna Carter (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
"Kiran G" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >a écrit dans le message de news:
415404ad$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Cancelled due to multi posting, please repost in third party tools group
Joanna
Consultant Software Engineer
TeamBUG support for UK-BUG
TeamMM support for ModelMaker