server setup:

2004-10-14 10:43:25 PM
jbuilder16
hi guys:
i am trying to shift to jbuilder X from 8 and i am tryign to setup JBOSS:
when i go into the edit run configurations wizard it only gives me
Tomcat 4.0 and nothing else i have already treid enabling the JBOSS in
the confgiure servers wizard in tools menu but it still doesnt show up
anyideas how i can configure my JBOSS to run.

Re:server setup:

XXXX@XXXXX.COM wrote:
hi guys:
i am trying to shift to jbuilder X from 8 and i am tryign to setup JBOSS:
when i go into the edit run configurations wizard it only gives me
Tomcat 4.0 and nothing else i have already treid enabling the JBOSS in
the confgiure servers wizard in tools menu but it still doesnt show up
anyideas how i can configure my JBOSS to run.
Usually this kind of problem is seen if you don't have the application
server installed locally and/or you have installed it to something other
than the default location.
Do either of those situations apply to your case?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:server setup:

thanks for the tips:
but i asked somebody and we went into Projects>>poject properties and
then server:and then in EJB i chose Jboss 3.0+ thast all i didnt knew
we need to setup the server in the project properties also.
but now its working. thanks.
syed
Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM wrote:

>hi guys:
>i am trying to shift to jbuilder X from 8 and i am tryign to setup JBOSS:
>when i go into the edit run configurations wizard it only gives me
>Tomcat 4.0 and nothing else i have already treid enabling the JBOSS in
>the confgiure servers wizard in tools menu but it still doesnt show up
>anyideas how i can configure my JBOSS to run.

Usually this kind of problem is seen if you don't have the application
server installed locally and/or you have installed it to something other
than the default location.

Do either of those situations apply to your case?

{smallsort}