how to avoid JB9 to compile JSPs every time

2003-11-14 02:48:00 AM
jbuilder2
I have a webapp in my project but, and I have many JSPs under it and
everytime I rebuild my project, JB9 compiles my JSPs and it takes a loooong
time.
how to avoid JB9 to compile my JSPs every time I rebuild my project.

Re:how to avoid JB9 to compile JSPs every time

Hope this helps !
"The WebApp page of the WebApp Properties dialog box indicates the name of
the WebApp, the directory location of the WebApp, and the directory location
of the WAR file. There is a drop-down list indicating when to generate (or
update) the WAR file, and a checkbox indicating whether or not to compress
the archive. The setting for creating the archive corresponds to the "Build
WAR" drop-down list in the Web Application wizard. You may wish to turn WAR
generation off during development, and only enable it before you build the
project for the final time prior to deployment."
info.borland.com/techpubs/jbuilder/jbuilder9_bea/webapps/webapps_context.html
Daljit
"Anderson Junqueira" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have a webapp in my project but, and I have many JSPs under it and
everytime I rebuild my project, JB9 compiles my JSPs and it takes a
loooong
time.

how to avoid JB9 to compile my JSPs every time I rebuild my project.

Re:how to avoid JB9 to compile JSPs every time

Look in Project Properties under the Build tab. Under that, look at the
General tab. There should be a check box to enable and disable verification
of JSPs at build time.

{smallsort}