How to configure Ant Build File to compile with obfuscators

2004-07-17 03:29:50 AM
jbuilder19
Hi, i have a question regarding compiling when using Ant. We can
configure JBuilder to compile with obfuscator such as Retroguard that
came with the JBuilder Developer version. But i would like to know how
i can configure the Ant build file to compile with the obfuscators as well.

Re:How to configure Ant Build File to compile with obfuscators

On 7/16/2004 at 3:29:50 PM, Margaret Fung wrote:
Hi, i have a question regarding compiling when using Ant. We can
configure JBuilder to compile with obfuscator such as Retroguard that
came with the JBuilder Developer version. But i would like to know how
i can configure the Ant build file to compile with the obfuscators as
well.
Check the documentation for the obfuscator you are using. The normal
thing would be to run the java compiler (in Ant, you use the <javac>
task), and then run the obfuscator on the generated class files. Your
obfuscator may have an Ant task that you can use, but if not, you can run
the obfuscator using the Ant <exec>task.
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]