Compiler not finding my libraries? Newbie

2004-01-29 12:34:58 PM
jbuilder0
Hello,
I am trying to migrate from Visualcafe to Jbuilder 9 enterprise.
I had to add a library package named ftp.
The path of the of the library classs is C:\LIBS\Jbuilder9\ftp_libs\, in
this folder I have a folder called ftp which contains all the classes for
package ftp.
I added the the path C:\LIBS\Jbuilder9\ftp_libs\ to Jbuilder library, but
when I compile package ftp is not beeing found?
I even tried zipping the ftp folder and adding the zipped file to Jbuilder
library, but no luck.
I am new to Jbuilder.
Thanks in advance.

Re:Compiler not finding my libraries? Newbie

Reginald N wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to migrate from Visualcafe to Jbuilder 9 enterprise.
I had to add a library package named ftp.
The path of the of the library classs is C:\LIBS\Jbuilder9\ftp_libs\, in
this folder I have a folder called ftp which contains all the classes for
package ftp.

I added the the path C:\LIBS\Jbuilder9\ftp_libs\ to Jbuilder library, but
when I compile package ftp is not beeing found?
I even tried zipping the ftp folder and adding the zipped file to Jbuilder
library, but no luck.

I am new to Jbuilder.

Thanks in advance.

Give us an actual package statement that you are using to import this
library in your code, and an actual class file name, from C: on down.
(ie - C::\LIBS\Jbuilder9\ftp_libs\ftp\<someclassname>.class
Then we can answer this precisely.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)