Re: Javascript editing in JBuilder 9E

2003-08-25 12:32:20 AM
jbuilder13
Chadd wrote:
Are there any add-ons that would provide codeinsight type functionality for
Javascript within JBuilder 9? Syntax highlighting and other options like
that would be a much needed upgrade. Currently I have to use Visual Studio
if I need this type of support when coding a lot of Javascript into a web
page.

Not AFAIK. If you really want this feature, then you could enter a
request for it in Quality Central (if it isn't already there).
qc.borland.com
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)