Newbie with screen problem

2004-02-15 01:16:23 PM
jbuilder22
Hi, I'm new to this and have a menu item that opens a panel. When I run my
app. the panel only shows up as minimised. I have to drag it out to see it.
Any help here would be much appreciated.
Its probably something really easy i've missed.
Thanks

Re:Newbie with screen problem

"asystems" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Hi, I'm new to this and have a menu item that opens a panel. When I run my
app. the panel only shows up as minimised. I have to drag it out to see it.
Do you mean Window/Frame/Dialog when you say panel?
Call pack() on the window to have it size itself to contain the
components inside it.