Taglib definitions - when does web.xml get updated?

2004-07-28 11:36:54 AM
jbuilder1
Hello,
I'm using JBuilder X with WebLogic Portal 7.0, writing some custom portlets.
I need to include some JSP tags bundled with WLP and tried setting it up
taglibs in the "Configure Libraries" -->"Framework". However the web.xml
file doesn't seem to get updated when I refresh the project or rebuild the
web app. How can I make it to update with the current configuration?
Thank you,
Makoto

Re:Taglib definitions - when does web.xml get updated?

If the tab library contains a <uri>entry, web.xml isn't updated and the tag
library isn't copied to the WEB-INF directory. The JSP spec allows you to
reference the tab library using the <uri>entry directly and no mapping is
required.
--
Check out our latest white papers at
BladeNET Scores With Borland Enterprise Tools
"Makoto Suzuki" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello,

I'm using JBuilder X with WebLogic Portal 7.0, writing some custom
portlets.
I need to include some JSP tags bundled with WLP and tried setting it up
taglibs in the "Configure Libraries" -->"Framework". However the web.xml
file doesn't seem to get updated when I refresh the project or rebuild the
web app. How can I make it to update with the current configuration?

Thank you,
Makoto

Re:Taglib definitions - when does web.xml get updated?

Thanks Kevin,
Makoto

news:4107217f$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hello,
>
>I'm using JBuilder X with WebLogic Portal 7.0, writing some custom
portlets.
>I need to include some JSP tags bundled with WLP and tried setting it up
>taglibs in the "Configure Libraries" -->"Framework". However the
web.xml
>file doesn't seem to get updated when I refresh the project or rebuild
the
>web app. How can I make it to update with the current configuration?
>
>Thank you,
>Makoto

{smallsort}