when I load up JB after a day of editing, why are the opened files in the wrong order?

2004-07-22 10:16:01 PM
jbuilder16
After a day of editing, I have several files open when I close down JB, and
JB is nice enough to keep that list for me and open them up again when I
come back in the office the next day. The only problem is, and I've just
noticed this lately, the files are NOT in the same order as the day before.
I do indeed have the Tools|Preferences|Browser settings for Insertion set to
Insert at end so I would expect them to be in the right order, but they
aren't. The only difference I have with my setup is I have my Orientation
set to Vertical.
I know this is a bit weird, has anyone else seen this behaviour?
Thanks.