Message pane cutting off text

2004-10-02 03:31:55 AM
jbuilder10
Hi,
I have JBuilder Developer 2005, I have JB 9 before that. Currently the 2005
IDE's message pane is cutting off text (output from my applet/app) and only
storing a buffer of several hundred lines. It shows at the top the oldest
line in a blue underlined font. This is VERY annoying as JB9 would show
thousands of lines of output and not cut off my program's output.
Does anyone know how to increase the message pane buffer in JB 2005?
Can I make the message pane buffer unlimited like in JB 9? My system has
plenty of RAM and disk space to do it.
Any help is appreciated.

Re:Message pane cutting off text

Nathan W wrote:

I have JBuilder Developer 2005, I have JB 9 before that. Currently the 2005
IDE's message pane is cutting off text (output from my applet/app) and only
storing a buffer of several hundred lines. It shows at the top the oldest
line in a blue underlined font. This is VERY annoying as JB9 would show
thousands of lines of output and not cut off my program's output.

Does anyone know how to increase the message pane buffer in JB 2005?

Can I make the message pane buffer unlimited like in JB 9? My system has
plenty of RAM and disk space to do it.

Any help is appreciated.

Hopefully Update 1 will soon be posted. This article on problems fixed
seems to indicate that your issue has been addressed in the update.
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32779,00.html
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]