Xdoclet interface location issue

2007-03-19 04:33:16 PM
jbuilder22
Hi all,
By default, Jbuilder 2007 generates EJB interface into the location same as
EJB bean file, but I need to place those generated files into a specific
location. Anyone who knows how to configure the EJB interface location in
JBuilder2007?
Tks.
Arthur Chang

Re:Xdoclet interface location issue

Arthur Chang wrote:
By default, Jbuilder 2007 generates EJB interface into the location same as
EJB bean file, but I need to place those generated files into a specific
location. Anyone who knows how to configure the EJB interface location in
JBuilder2007?
I'm not sure, because I'm not using JB2007's XDoclet integration, but it
looks to me like that might not be possible. Normally you would do it
by passing the destDir parameter to the interface generation subtasks,
but if you open the XDoclet / ejbdoclet properties page for your
project, you'll see that the <Edit>button is not enabled for any of
those subtasks. It doesn't look like you can edit the settings for those.
You might need to run XDoclet yourself using Ant. Or maybe run an Ant
task afterward that moves the files where you need them.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]