JBuilder 2007 modeling layout

2007-02-01 11:34:20 PM
jbuilder11
Is there a way to layout all object in a class diagram
together. I'd like to print it out without having packages
represented, but instead having the object signify that it
is part of a package. IOW, I want to print one big giant
wall diagram showing everything, not just what is in a package.
Thanks,
-Mark
www.usenet.com

Re:JBuilder 2007 modeling layout

ignored_ethos wrote:
Is there a way to layout all object in a class diagram together. I'd
like to print it out without having packages represented, but instead
having the object signify that it is part of a package. IOW, I want to
print one big giant wall diagram showing everything, not just what is in
a package.

Thanks,
-Mark

www.usenet.com
So far my work around has been to move everything into the
same package and once I'm done I can put them back where
they belong. It sure is a pain though.
On a related note. I noticed if you are in modeling view
with a class diagram open and maximize the diagram, clicking
on a class will not open the code for that class. However,
if you are do not maximize the diagram it does work.
-Mark
www.usenet.com