com.borland.jbuilder.paths.PathSet.JDKPathSet missing ?

2003-11-10 06:01:29 PM
jbuilder8
In JBuilder9 the online-doc states that the class
com.borland.jbuilder.paths.PathSet.JDKPathSet offers
methods "getHostJDK" and "getHomePath".
Tying to use the class, it seems that it is not available.
What is wrong?

Re:com.borland.jbuilder.paths.PathSet.JDKPathSet missing ?

"J. Ebert" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Tying to use the class, it seems that it is not available.
What is wrong?
You need to add the OpenTool API to the library, create the opentool
calling the methods and add that opentool to JBuilder (lib\ext folder).

Re:com.borland.jbuilder.paths.PathSet.JDKPathSet missing ?

Sounds straight forward for someone who has done it before. Do you have a source where I can find more to understand what I have to do?
Thank you.
>Tying to use the class, it seems that it is not available.
>What is wrong?

You need to add the OpenTool API to the library, create the opentool
calling the methods and add that opentool to JBuilder (lib\ext folder).

{smallsort}

"J. Ebert" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Sounds straight forward for someone who has done it before. Do you
have a source where I can find more to understand what I have to do?
Choose the Project | Project Properties menu item
Select the "Paths" tab
Select the "Required Libraries" subtab
Click the <Add>button
Browse to the "Open Tools SDK" library