methods in alphabetic order

2004-01-08 03:37:00 PM
jbuilder2
Is it possible to reorganize the methods in alphabetic order? After I have
written my code, writing the methods in non alphabetic order, I want (if
possible) to reorganize the methods in their correct alphabetic sequence.
Thanks

Re:methods in alphabetic order

"Fabio Tirapelle" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Is it possible to reorganize the methods in alphabetic order? After I have
written my code, writing the methods in non alphabetic order, I want (if
possible) to reorganize the methods in their correct alphabetic sequence.
Tools, Editor Options, Java Structure: You probably want to uncheck
"Group by visibility", possibly also "Separate classes / methods /
fields", and ensure "Sort alphabetically" is checked

"Tor Iver Wilhelmsen (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Tools, Editor Options, Java Structure: You probably want to uncheck
"Group by visibility", possibly also "Separate classes / methods /
fields", and ensure "Sort alphabetically" is checked
But that won't actually change the source code. If that's what's being
asked about, then no, JBuilder won't do that.
JRefactory can do that, but I haven't used that in quite some time. I
don't know how well it's integrated with recent versions of JBuilder.
The home page says JBuilder 9 integration is only partial, so that's a
bad sign.
jrefactory.sourceforge.net/
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

{smallsort}

Re:methods in alphabetic order

I have tried JRefactory integrating it in JBuilder. JRefactory answers to my
requirements.
Thanks!
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...