Avoiding the features popup window

2003-12-23 07:04:30 AM
jbuilder0
Does anybody know how to prevent the "JBuilder Features" window that
pops up upon every launch of JBuilderX Fundation?
Heinz Wehner
(Karlsruhe, Germany)

Re:Avoiding the features popup window

It will only come up for the first 30 days after first use.
The best way to avoid it is to purchase a license.
"Heinz Wehner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Does anybody know how to prevent the "JBuilder Features"
window that
pops up upon every launch of JBuilderX Fundation?
Heinz Wehner
(Karlsruhe, Germany)

Re:Avoiding the features popup window

Thanks for the info. If the window goes away after 30 days, that's
just fine for me. Since I'm using JBuilderX for demonstration purposes
only rather than for real development and deployment, I believe I'm
not doing something wrong here. After all, if I'd be interested in the
advanced features, I'd be using a trial version instead.
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:12:47 -0800, "Bill Joy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
It will only come up for the first 30 days after first use.
The best way to avoid it is to purchase a license.

"Heinz Wehner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Does anybody know how to prevent the "JBuilder Features"
window that pops up upon every launch of JBuilderX Foundation?

Heinz Wehner
(Karlsruhe, Germany)

{smallsort}