JBUilder 2005 for MAC

2005-02-04 08:15:05 PM
jbuilder8
Dear All,
Is JBuilder2005 available on MAC as well ?
Regards,
rdh

Re:JBUilder 2005 for MAC

Sure.
www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_jbuilder.html
;-)

Drohit wrote:
Is JBuilder2005 available on MAC as well ?
It's not available for MAC (as in hardware addresses),
but it is available for the Mac, as in Macintosh.
(Hint, the name is NOT an acronym.)
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

{smallsort}

Re:JBUilder 2005 for MAC

Paul Furbacher [TeamB] wrote:
Drohit wrote:

>Is JBuilder2005 available on MAC as well ?

It's not available for MAC (as in hardware addresses),
but it is available for the Mac, as in Macintosh.
(Hint, the name is NOT an acronym.)

Paul, you are such a geek :-)

Re:JBUilder 2005 for MAC

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:51:00 -0800, Ken Warner wrote:
Paul, you are such a geek :-)
Yea but he's *our* geek and we love him.. :)
--
David Orriss Jr. TeamB
www.davenet.net/