JBuilder autoformat

2003-07-24 04:42:08 PM
jbuilder12
Hi,
I'm using JBuilder 8 Personal and while programming I found a surprising
effect.
I will explain it on an example:
1) I open a clip (don't know the exact notation for "{")
2) delete the automatically set counterpart ("}")
3) write int i = 1+2+3;
4) press [ENTER] (the automatically set counterpart are set again)
5) I get
{
int i = 1 + 2 + 3;
}
the spaces between 1 and + ... are insertet automatically and so my question
is, is there a way to let insert this spaces everywhere automatically?
Thanks for any usefull answer,
Manfred

Re:JBuilder autoformat

Edit | Format all
You can tweak how it formats from the 'Formatting' tab displayed on
Project | Project properties.
"Manfred Hauser" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

I'm using JBuilder 8 Personal and while programming I found a
surprising
effect.
I will explain it on an example:

1) I open a clip (don't know the exact notation for "{")

2) delete the automatically set counterpart ("}")

3) write int i = 1+2+3;

4) press [ENTER] (the automatically set counterpart are set again)

5) I get

{
int i = 1 + 2 + 3;
}

the spaces between 1 and + ... are insertet automatically and so my
question
is, is there a way to let insert this spaces everywhere
automatically?

Thanks for any usefull answer,
Manfred

Re:JBuilder autoformat

Hi Greg,
"Greg Hamer" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
Edit | Format all
using jbuilder for years haven't ever seen this entry :)
Thx,
Manfred

{smallsort}