unoffical VisualCLX Xmas update

2003-12-27 02:39:29 AM
kylix2
I've release a new version of the unofficial VisualCLX patch. (my xmas
present). Futhermore the XP Theming unit QThemed now supports theming
under Linux.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:unoffical VisualCLX Xmas update

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:39:29 +0100, Andreas Hausladen wrote:
I've release a new version of the unofficial VisualCLX patch. (my xmas
present). Futhermore the XP Theming unit QThemed now supports theming
under Linux.
My thanks to you for your support of Kylix, now and for past patches that
have kept me going.
KRF

On 12/27/03 03:39 +0900, Andreas Hausladen wrote:
I've release a new version of the unofficial VisualCLX patch. (my xmas
present). Futhermore the XP Theming unit QThemed now supports theming
under Linux.
Merry Christmas to you, Andreas. Vielen Dank!
trane
// Trane Francks XXXX@XXXXX.COM Tokyo, Japan

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
I've release a new version of the unofficial VisualCLX patch. (my xmas
present). Futhermore the XP Theming unit QThemed now supports theming
under Linux.

I cannot access your site (www.kylix-patch.de.vu).
Regards,
Thadeu

Jose Thadeu Cavalcante wrote:
I cannot access your site (www.kylix-patch.de.vu).
Try this link:
mitglied.lycos.de/AndreasHausladen/Delphi/Kylix/CLXPatches/
--

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
Jose Thadeu Cavalcante wrote:

>I cannot access your site (www.kylix-patch.de.vu).

Try this link:
mitglied.lycos.de/AndreasHausladen/Delphi/Kylix/CLXPatches/

The message if I go to the link above is:
An error occured while loading mitglied.lycos.de/AndreasHausladen
Delphi/Kylix/CLXPatches:
Could not connect to host mitglied.lycos.de
Thadeu

Re:unoffical VisualCLX Xmas update

El Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:53:06 -0200, Jose Thadeu Cavalcante escribi?
Andreas Hausladen wrote:

>Jose Thadeu Cavalcante wrote:
>
>>I cannot access your site (www.kylix-patch.de.vu).
>
>Try this link:
>mitglied.lycos.de/AndreasHausladen/Delphi/Kylix/CLXPatches/

Hey, double check your internet connection.
Both paths work fro me.
German.

Re:unoffical VisualCLX Xmas update

only a test, sorry
German Pablo Gentile (MaxKalZone) schrieb:
El Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:53:06 -0200, Jose Thadeu Cavalcante escribi?

>Andreas Hausladen wrote:
>

>>Jose Thadeu Cavalcante wrote:
>>

>>>I cannot access your site (www.kylix-patch.de.vu).
>>
>>Try this link:
>>mitglied.lycos.de/AndreasHausladen/Delphi/Kylix/CLXPatches/

Hey, double check your internet connection.
Both paths work fro me.

German.

Re:unoffical VisualCLX Xmas update

Please direct your browser at info.borland.com/newsgroups/ and read the
newsgroup descriptions and guidelines. This will help you find the appropriate
newsgroup for your test.

Re:unoffical VisualCLX Xmas update

Futhermore the XP Theming unit QThemed now supports theming
under Linux.
What means this ??
Thanks
Ricardo

Re:unoffical VisualCLX Xmas update

Ricardo Cardona (Open) wrote:
What means this ??
That your application may look the same under Linux and WindowsXP.
--

Andreas Hausladen wrote:
I've release a new version of the unofficial VisualCLX patch. (my xmas
present). Futhermore the XP Theming unit QThemed now supports theming
under Linux.

Thank you for the fine piece of software; the QTthemed looks great
and works great with Kylix programs... it gives some life to the old
clunky Qt look and it is important for Kylix..
juliusz