global mutex (to Rick Ross)

2003-11-18 04:36:47 AM
kylix0
Hi Rick,
I saw your web site and I find a lot of help there. Thank you.
I have a question, is about mutex. I need to make a global mutex in linux, I
have no ideea how. I saw your article about mutexes, but those are not
global for the system, or am I wrong?
TIA
-ioan

Re:global mutex (to Rick Ross)

"Ioan Ghip" <delphi5eAThotmailDOTcom>wrote:
Hi Rick,
I saw your web site and I find a lot of help there. Thank you.
I have a question, is about mutex. I need to make a global mutex in linux,
I have no ideea how. I saw your article about mutexes, but those are not
global for the system, or am I wrong?
Use a semaphore. man 2 semop.
--
Ruurd